AIDAA: Symposium “Human Centred Design for passenger’s enhanced comfort in Aircraft cabin”
On 9-12 September in Rome, it will take place the symposium on “Human Centred Design for passenger’s enhanced comfort and wellbeing in Aircraft cabin” during the XXV International Congress of the AIDAA (Italian Association of Aeronautics and Astronautics).
The symposium covers the following topics:
- Noise and Vibration for cabin interiors;
- Innovative non-structural materials for cabin items;
- Human-Centered Design Approach for interior design;
- Virtual Reality for human in the loop simulation of next-generation interiors;
- Ergonomics studies for cabin interiors.
The Symposium is inspired to the research and activities done in the framework of the JTI Clean Sky 2 CASTLE (CAbin Systems design Toward passenger welLbEing) project, which aims at designing new-gen passenger cabin aircraft interiors for both Business Jet (flying office) and Regional aircraft with a Human-Centered Design approach.
You can submit your paper at the website: https://www.aidaa2019.com/index.php/papers-and-symposia