Workshop on Semantic 3D Content (Eurographics-EuroVR)
EuroVR will contribute to the conference Eurographics (Genova, 6-10 May 2019) with a workshop on Semantic 3D content (6 May 2019).
The workshop attempts to foster and support the increasing development, use, and utility of semantic 3D technologies for researchers, application developers, domain experts as well as for end users. This includes semantic creation of interactive 3D content, robust and versatile semantic 3D content representation and delivery standards as well as semantic presentation and interaction techniques enabling development of user-friendly 3D/VR/AR applications.
The goal of the workshop is to share innovative and creative ideas that enable development of semantic 3D applications for a wide range of 3D environments, including the web, mobile as well as virtual and augmented reality (VR & AR) setups.
- Ontologies for 3D and animation annotation, representation and retrieval
- Semantic metadata for 3D and animation description
- Ontologies based on 3D formats
- Semantic 3D formats, including semantic X3D
- Domain-specific ontologies for 3D description and representation
- Semantic modeling and assembly of 3D content
- Semantic methods and tools for on-demand, adaptive and contextual 3D visualization and generation
- Semantic and contextual 3D/VR/AR web services
- Semantic queries to 3D scenes and 3D content repositories
- Semantics for immersive analytics in 3D
- Semantic representation and modeling of 3D animations and interactions
- Ontologies for multimodal interaction in VR/AR
- Semantic representation and modeling of 3D content behavior
- Explorable VR/AR applications and queryable behavior-rich VR/AR applications
- Semantic 3D/VR/AR web applications
- Semantic 3D graph annotations
- Novel interactive semantic 3D applications in all areas and sectors, e.g., entertainment, education, training, cultural heritage, medicine, military, smart-manufacturing / industry 4.0, information visualization, scientific visualization, geo-visualization, building information modeling (BIM), and architecture.
Workshop date: May 6, 2019
Early registration: April 6, 2019
Paper/poster/demonstration submission deadline: March 3, 2019
Acceptance notification: March 17, 2019
Camera-ready paper/poster/demonstration submission: March 24, 2019
Visit the dedicated website for further information.
The workshop is organized in connection to the project of the Polish National Science Centre (NCN)