Who we are
EuroXR Association operates the https://www.euroxr-association.org. website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. When doing so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulations applied across the European Union.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
EuroXR Statutes 2023
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1.The personal information you provided us
We collect this information when registering for an account on the private area (only EuroXR members can have access to the private area):
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company and company data (address, email, telephone number).
2. The personal information you provided about third parties
If you provide us with information about or on behalf of another person, you confirm that the other person has agreed on the following points with you:
- shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their data
- shall receive any data protection on their behalf
- shall consent on their behalf to transfer their personal data abroad
3. Cookies and technologies
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from the website and stored on your device.
- how many times a user visits the website
- which pages does he visit
- traffic data
- location data
This data helps us to build a profile-users. Some information may be aggregated or statistical, which means that we are not able to identify you individually.
How do we use your data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The purposes are:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Personal data is captured by the keep contact form and the membership application form. Information includes:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number.
The information submitted is not used for marketing purposes.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
EuroXR website uses Google Analytics and Google search console to keep track of the activities on the website.
By default, WordPress does not collect any analytics data. However, many web hosting accounts collect some anonymous analytics data. You may also have installed a WordPress plugin that provides analytics services. In that case, add information from that plugin here.
To initiate and process subscriptions, the following information is used: subscriber’s email address and the ID of the post or comment (depending on the specific subscription being processed). In the event of a new subscription being initiated, we also collect some basic server data, including all of the subscribing user’s HTTP request headers, the IP address from which the subscribing user is viewing the page, and the URI which was given in order to access the page (
DOCUMENT_URI). This server data used for the exclusive purpose of monitoring and preventing abuse and spam.
Functionality cookies are set for a duration of 347 days to remember a visitor’s blog and post subscription choices if, in fact, they have an active subscription.
Use of Data
EuroXR uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To track the visits, sessions and useful KPIs (Google Analytics, Google search console).
Keeping your data secure
We have security measures to prevent personal data to be accidentally lost, or used in an unauthorized way. We use technical measures to keep your information secure:
- the user account access is controlled by a unique username and password
- all data is stored on secure servers
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Belgium and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Belgium and process it there.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Disclosure Of Data
EuroXR may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of EuroXR
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
What rights you have over your data
Under the GDPR you have important rights:
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.euroxr-association.org/contact-us/
- By phone number: +39.02.23699601 +39.0341.2350201