We are pleased to announce that our members of LabLENI – Universitat Politècnica de València have contributed, together with the Instituto de Investigación e Innovación en Bioingeniería (i3B), to the paper “An Immersive Virtual Reality Game for Predicting Risk Taking through the Use of Implicit Measures”.
Major changes for this year await the EuroVR 2020 annual Conference. We previously announced that this year’s conference will be held online. Now we are glad to announce that EuroVR 2020 Conference will be free of charge, for all the attendees.
Visit the official website to stay up to date!
Register here and Join us!
25-27 November at EuroVR 2020 Online Conference.
The XR event to grow your knowledge, connections, and business.
This year, EuroVR 2020 is going virtual!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the EuroVR 2020 Conference is going to be held virtually.
We believe this is the best way to guarantee the best audience while maintaining the maximum security conditions for the attendees.
17th EuroVR International Conference is an annual 3-day conference on XR content and innovation. Bringing together people from research, industry, and commerce. EuroVR 2020 goal is to unite the XR community with the best professionals in the industry and form collaborations for future work.
After a number of requests, the Scientific Program chairs are pleased to inform you that deadlines for Scientific Contributions at EuroVR 2020 have been extended as follow:
● Full Paper submissions for Scientific talks: July 19, 2020 23:59 CEST
● Short Paper submissions for Scientific posters: July 26, 2020 23:59 CEST
● Notifications to the authors for all Scientific submissions: September 6, 2020
● Camera-ready for all Scientific contributions: September 16, 2020 23:59 CEST
We are pleased to announce the 17th EuroVR International Conference – EuroVR 2020 – planned on 25-27 November 2020 in Valencia, Spain. This conference follows a series of successful European VR/AR conferences taking place since 2004. The Immersive Neurotechnologies Lab (LabLENI) of the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV), Spain, is organizing the 2020 edition of this conference.
The 17th EuroVR International Conference opens the 1st call for contributions.
1) Scientific track submissions can be:
- Full papers – either Long (14-20 pages) or Medium (8-12 pages) sizing – to be presented respectively as long or short talks during the scientific talk sessions: such submissions target original, unpublished papers documenting new research contributions, practices and experience, novel applications in VR or AV/AR/MR, or sound States of the Arts on challenging research questions in that field.
- Short papers (4-6 pages) to be presented during the scientific poster sessions: such submissions targets work in progress or other scientific contributions including ideas for unimplemented and/or unusual VR or AV/AR/MR systems. All scientific paper submissions are in the one column Springer format, and indicated paper lengths do not include references.
Today the category “Meeting the network” brings us to Valencia, Spain, were in 1990, a small group of researchers and Ph.D. students created LabLENI.
LabLENI, guided by Professor Mariano Alcañiz, Institute Director and Founder, (among the 10 authors with the highest number of publications worldwide under the topic virtual reality) joined EuroVR Association in 2018 for enhance VR/AR activities around Europe.
The Laboratory of Immersive Neurotechnologies carries out research activities for a better understanding and enhancement of human cognition, combining insights and methods from computer science, psychology and neuroscience. They also develop solutions to support real-life studies and interventions, rather than for use in laboratory settings only.
registered office at
Rue du Trone 98, 1050 Brussels.
President Marco Sacco
Via Previati n. 1/E -23900 Lecco, Italy