https://www.euroxr-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/WE-ARE-HIRING.jpg 500 500 EuroVR Admin https://www.eurovr-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/EuroXR_logo-300x212.png EuroVR Admin2021-06-08 07:59:232021-06-08 07:59:23Open position: Artificial Vision Engineer
The LabLENI laboratory of the I3B Institute of the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is looking to incorporate an expert engineer in Data Science who is interested in applying his knowledge of artificial vision to the measurement of human behavior by applying this knowledge in sectors such as marketing, tourism, management, and organizational neuroscience.
LabLENI is looking for an ambitious person without fear of leading, ideally who looks capable and eager to grow in an innovative environment and who has an interest in ending up working in the business sector in an Institute, an international reference in technological innovation projects in the fields previously mentioned. The selected person will become part of the Artificial Vision Technical Unit, within the Innovation Area.
- Minimum Degree/Master/Higher Degree. Ideally with a degree in Telecommunications or Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or industry-related experience.
- Advanced postgraduate training in Computer Vision It will be highly valued that the person has a doctor’s degree in Artificial Vision.
What we offer:
- Ideal opportunity to be part of one of the best laboratories in the world in the application of new technologies for the measurement of human behavior.
- Opportunity to work in one of the best laboratories at the level of technologies in the use of artificial vision and mixed realities. Possibility of doing the doctorate if you are interested or enjoy post-doc contract in any of the research lines of LENI (AT3 and CBR).
- We offer protagonism, exceptional working conditions, ultra-innovative environment, use of the latest technologies, contact with companies and high-level organizations, participation in national and European projects.
- Possibility of professional career both at the remuneration level and in growth in the organization in the medium-long term.
- Possibility of working in one of the companies that have emerged or have a close relationship with the Institute of pure technological innovation.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible working day Possibility of a long-term contract.
How to apply
Please send your CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org