ISMAR 2021: the International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality
The IEEE ISMAR is the leading international academic conference in the fields of Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality. The symposium is organized and supported by the IEEE Computer Society, IEEE VGTC, and ACM SIGGRAPH.
ISMAR 2021, the premier conference for Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) will be held on October 4-8 in Bari, Italy.
ISMAR is responding to the recent explosion of commercial and research activities related to AR and MR and VR by continuing the expansion of its scope over the past several years. ISMAR 2021 will cover the full range of technologies from interfaces in the real world to fully immersive experiences. This range goes far beyond the traditional definition of AR, which focused on precise 3D tracking, visual display, and real-time performance. We specifically invite contributions to advancing all AR / MR / VR technology.
Call for Journal Papers
This year ISMAR will have two different calls for papers.
The first call will be for submission to the TVCG journal paper track. These papers will be published in a special issue of IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (TVCG).
The second call for papers will be for submission to the conference proceedings. The conference track call for papers and timeline will be published at a later date. The conference track submission deadline will occur soon after the journal track notification.
- Abstract Deadline: 7th March 2021 (23:59 AoE)
- Paper Submission Deadline: 15th Mar 2021 (23:59 AoE)
- Notification: 21st May 2021
- Camera-ready version: 5th July 2021
Submissions may be up to 9 pages with an additional 2 pages of references. Accepted papers will be directly published in a special issue of IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (TVCG).
- All accepted papers will be orally presented at the ISMAR conference.
- All accepted papers will have the opportunity to be presented as a demo.
- All accepted papers will have the opportunity to be presented as a poster.
- All accepted papers will be archived in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
Visit ISMAR 2021 website
Would you like to promote your event? Write to email@example.com