https://www.euroxr-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/WE-ARE-HIRING.jpg 500 500 Mónica https://www.euroxr-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/EuroXR-Logo.svg Mónica2021-11-03 12:28:482021-11-08 11:53:44Open position: PROFESSOR IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Open position: PROFESSOR IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
In the Science, Engineering and Technology Group of KU Leuven, Faculty of Engineering Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering (ESAT), Research Unit ESAT-STADIUS there is a full-time academic vacancy in the area of “Control Systems for Human-Centered Applications” on Group T Leuven Campus. We are looking for internationally oriented candidates with an excellent research record and with educational competence within the field of electrical engineering.
- You have a PhD in a relevant engineering discipline (Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering) or an equivalent degree.
- You have a strong research profile. The quality of your research is proven by publications in international journals and conferences and through international research experience.
- You have demonstrable qualities related to academic education. Teaching experience is an advantage.
- You possess organisational skills and have a cooperative attitude. You also possess leadership capacities within a university context.
- The official language used at KU Leuven is Dutch. If you do not speak Dutch (or do not speak it well) at the start of employment, KU Leuven will provide language training to enable you to take part in meetings. Before teaching courses in Dutch or English, you will be given the opportunity to learn Dutch, respectively English, to the required standard.
We are offering full-time employment in an intellectually challenging environment. KU Leuven is a research-intensive, internationally oriented university that carries out both fundamental and applied scientific research. Our university is highly inter- and multidisciplinarily focused and strives for international excellence. In this regard we actively work together with research partners in Belgium and abroad and provide our students with an academic education that is based on high-quality scientific research.
You will work in Leuven, a historic, dynamic and lively city located in the heart of Belgium, within 20 minutes from Brussels, the capital of the European Union, and less than two hours from Paris, London and Amsterdam.