After a number of requests, the Scientific Program chairs are pleased to inform you that deadlines for Scientific Contributions at EuroVR 2020 have been extended as follow:
● Full Paper submissions for Scientific talks: July 19, 2020 23:59 CEST
● Short Paper submissions for Scientific posters: July 26, 2020 23:59 CEST
● Notifications to the authors for all Scientific submissions: September 6, 2020
● Camera-ready for all Scientific contributions: September 16, 2020 23:59 CEST
Regarding Application track and Demo & Exhibition track of EuroVR 2020, the deadlines have been extended accordingly as follow:
● Short abstract submissions for all related categories: September 11, 2020
● Notification to authors for all related categories: October 2, 2020
● Camera-ready for all related categories: October 9, 2020
Useful information about all Submission websites and Guidelines are reminded at the end of this call.
COVID-19 CONTINGENCY PLAN
In case a physical attendance of the conference will not be feasible due to Covid-19, we will publish all accepted papers as stated above, and EuroVR 2020 will be held as a virtual conference that will allow all authors to deliver remote presentations of their work.
In case the physical conference is possible, we encourage oral presentations with physical presence at the conference venue.
However, if some of you are unable to attend the conference due to personal issues related to Covid-19 (individual medical reasons or national regulatory restrictions clearly justified), but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we will offer remote presentations for your convenience.
For virtual conference and remote presentations, technical details as specific registrations fees will be provided in due time on the website.
INVITED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
We are honored to announce you that EuroVR 2020 will welcome some prestigious Keynote Speakers:
● Nadia Magnenat-Thalmann (Professor at MIRALab, Switzerland & Head of Institute for Media Innovation (IMI) at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore);
● Daniel R. Mestre (Research Director at CNRS, head of the Mediterranean Virtual Reality Center, and vice-president of AFXR – the eXtended Reality French association).
Other keynote speakers will be announced soon on the website.
Want to know more about previous conferences? Check it