New deadlines for EuroVR 2019 International Conference – Scientific Contributions.
The conference, which will take place at the TalTech Mektory Building (Tallinn, Estonia) on October 23-25, 2019, gives a new opportunity to all the researchers interested in submitting their work to the convention. In fact, after a number of requests, the GC chairs, and IPC chairs decided to extend the deadlines for Sl at EuroVR 2019 as follow:
- Scientific Full paper submissions: June 28, 2019, 23:59 CEST
- Scientific Poster paper submissions: July 3, 2019, 23:59 CEST
- Notification to authors for all Scientific contributions: July 19, 2019
- Camera-ready for accepted Scientific contributions: July 29, 2019, 23:59 CEST
The Scientific proceedings of EuroVR 2019 will be edited by Springer as a volume of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. Therefore, all Scientific contributions, from submission up to camera-ready documents, have to be uploaded, before the related deadlines, thanks to the Online Conference Service (OCS) of Springer. Please pay attention that two OCS accesses are available depending on the scientific contribution category, namely:
- For the Scientific Full papers, please use:https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/EuroVR2019_Scientific_paper_track
- For the Scientific Poster papers, please use:https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/EuroVR2019_Scientific_poster_track
Click here for the new version of the submission guidelines for all Scientific Contributions: EuroVR 2019 scientific track guidelines.
To contact IPC chairs, please use OCS or email@example.com
Regarding Application track, deadlines are unchanged.
For further information on EuroVR 2019: https://eurovr2019.eu/