Eurographics 2019, the 40th Annual Conference of the European Association for Computer Graphics, invites proposals for co-located workshops with the conference.
Eurographics 2019 is an event organized by IMATI CNR, and it will take place from May 6-10 in Genoa (Italy). The conference aims to provide a unique platform for the computer graphics community to showcase latest techniques and educational work, and to explore new trends and ideas.
The workshops will provide researchers inputs and forums for new discussion related to the traditional and emerging challenges in Computer Graphics, and they will be supported by the Eurographics 2019 Workshop Chairs.
Submission for EG2019 Workshops
The Workshop proposal should not exceed 4 pages in EG Style (including CFP) and should include the following details:
- Title & Abstract
- Relevance and significance of this workshop to the main conference
- A short history of the workshop, if not being offered for the first time
- Length: Full day or half day
- Short bio of the workshop organizers
- Estimated paper submissions and paper acceptance rate
- Expected number of participants
- Proposal Submission Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: October 22, 2018
- Submissions emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted workshops will take place on May 5-6, 2019 in Genova, Italy.