EuroVR 2018 – CFP – Extended deadline
EuroVR2018 conference has extended the deadline for Scientific/Technical papers: After a number of requests, the GC chairs and IPC chairs have decided to apply an extension deadline up to June 29, 2018 23:59 CEST for the submission of Scientific/Technical papers.
The papers accepted by the International Program Committee (IPC) will be published in a special issue of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series edited by Springer. In addition, some of the best papers will be selected by a special committee to be invited to submit an extended version to the open access journal Frontiers in Virtual Environments.
– Submission : June 29, 2018 23:59 CEST – ultimate extended deadline
– Notification : July 20, 2018
– Camera ready : July 27, 2018 23:59 CEST
Industrial Poster & Demo abstracts:
– Submission : Aug 3, 2018 23:59 CEST
– Notification : Aug 31, 2018
– Camera ready : Sep 7, 2018 23:59 CEST
Early bird registration: Sep 7, 2018
Conference days: October 22-23, 2018
Scientific/Technical paper submissions have to be uploaded thanks to the Online Conference Service (OCS) of Springer available here, while the related Submission Guidelines is here.
Industrial, Poster and Demonstration abstract submissions have to be uploaded thanks to the EasyChair portal here, while the related Submission Guidelines is here.
EuroVR 2018 will welcome several prestigious Keynote Speakers, namely:
- Prof. Betty Mohler (Centre for Cognitive Science at Technical University of Darmstadt) for a keynote entitle “Virtual Reality for Personalized Health Applications: Avatars Everywhere”
- Prof. Robert W. Lindeman (Research Leader of the HIT Lab New Zealand at the University of Canterbury) for a keynote entitle “Getting us to the Next Level in VR”
- Pr. Brian Waterfield (Head of the ‘Industrial Digital Hub’ of the National Automotive Innovation Centre at the University of Warwick) for a keynote entitle “Immersive technology, driving the Digital Twin”
For any further information, please consult the EuroVR 2018 website.