Would you like to become a professor? The school of Industrial Engineering and Management of Grenoble Institute of Technology (University of Grenoble-Alps) has an open position for Adjunct Professor in Industrial Engineering and Management.
The International Chair of Industrial Engineering and Management is opening two positions of Adjunct Professor for the coming 3 years (2020-2022), with a one month a year obligation of residence in Grenoble.
To apply, the candidate must have a Ph.D. in the field to be taught.
The Adjunct Professor will have to teach one course to the 1st-year master students (one subject). The adjunct-professor will have a 24h load of direct students-contact, a maximum of 30 students in a group, with possible small groups in lab and exercise (15 students) when required. Teaching language is English.
The subjects of the course are part of the Master level of Industrial Engineering and Management. That includes several disciplines and fields, like Operation Research, Optimization, Economics, Sociology, Management, Manufacturing, Engineering Design Mechanical, Engineering, Inventory Management, Organizational Behavior, robotics.
Period: From Week 18 (Mon 27th April 2020) to Week 23 (Frid 5th June 2020 ). Similar period for 2021 & 2022.
The contract includes:
- Travel in economy-class from your university or residence to Grenoble. (max 1.500€);
- A one-month accommodation in an apartment for two adults or a family;
- A grant (Chair of Industrial Engineering, Fondation pour l’Université de Lyon);
- 1200€ for a junior professor (post-doc, etc.);
- 2000€ for a senior professor.
Deadline for application 31st January 2020, 6 pm CET time zone
Results publication 28th February 2020.
What do you need to submit your application?
- Complete CV including publications;
- A proposition of a Course (cf. Course description form);
- A letter of support from your home university;
- A letter of support from one researcher in any Grenoble Research Center (your contact person for research);
- A one-page research proposal.
The application should be sent by Email to email@example.com
Contact person: Daniel Brissaud Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicolas Catusse Head of the Apprenticeship program +33 4 76 82 51 27mail: Nicolas.email@example.com