1 hour for each keynote speaker (50 minutes for talk + 10 minutes for questions).
Scientific track (based on accepted papers, published in the LNCS Springer volume)
- Long scientific papers: 30 minutes including questions (23 minutes for talk + 7 minutes for questions)
- Medium scientific papers: 20 minutes including questions (15 minutes for talk + 5 minutes for questions).
- Short scientific papers: 10 minutes including questions (8 minutes for talk + 2 minutes for questions)
Application track (based on accepted abstracts, published in the VTT volume)
- Application talks: 15 minutes including questions (10 minutes for talk + 5 minutes for questions).
Poster and Demonstration presentations
The presentations of the Scientific posters, Application posters, and Demonstrations, will be based on two complementary and mandatory sessions:
- One Fast-forward session: 2 minutes for each, to present 2 slides, no more. these slides should be submitted in advance. Authors will be contacted to upload these slides.
- Four Presentation sessions during coffee breaks: presenters will have to be present in the poster and demos room during these four slots.
Posters should be A0 size, portrait orientation. Poster authors have to handle the physical printing of their posters and have to bring them to the conference location.