Submission Guidelines for Application and Demo&Exhibition Tracks
Application and Demo&Exhibition tracks of EuroXR 2023
These guidelines apply to the following contributions:
- Application papers (2-4 pages abstract): best practices, practical use cases of VR or AV/AR/MR, project results of applications using such technologies in industry and other sectors, actual or potential transfers of academic results, and position papers.
- Application poster (2-4 pages abstract): recently completed VR or AV/AR/MR applied work, application in progress, or unusual applications.
- Demo&Exhibition track (2-4 pages abstract): may accompany any type of submission or be submitted independently. They consist in live demonstrations of past and on-going projects. Technology developers and suppliers, exhibitors, digital artists, and members of the commercial VR or AV/AR/MR communities are all invited to exhibit and demonstrate the latest technologies and applications. Must include a short description.
The topics of interest for these contributions may be seen here.
The Application Program Chairs and Demo & Exhibition Chairs, depending on the submission category, will manage acceptance of the contributions. All accepted abstracts in these tracks will be published in the Application, Demo and Exhibition proceedings of EuroXR 2023 as an ISBN-registered volume edited by VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
In submitting an abstract the author(s) agree that, upon acceptance, they will prepare the final version in time for inclusion in the proceedings and will present their contribution at the conference.
The abstracts are to be submitted in the English language as a PDF file using the Microsoft Word template available here. The number of pages is indicative.
Only abstracts submitted before (date to be desclosed) via our EasyChair portal will be considered for reviewing and publication in the proceedings.
Camera Ready Instructions
Authors whose contribution is accepted are required to upload the final version of their abstract on the EasyChair portal as source (Microsoft Word DOCX), before (date to be desclosed)
Important dates for the Application and Demo & Exhibition tracks
- Abstract submissions: DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Notifications to the authors: DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Camera ready of accepted abstracts: DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
For further information, feel free to contact the Application Program Chairs or Demo & Exhibition Chairs of EuroXR 2023, depending on the category of contribution.