The European Virtual Reality Tour has started!
EuroVR Association is co-funding an important initiative: the VR Tour. Organized by Laval Virtual, the tour is scheduled to visit the various actors operating in the fields of Virtual and Augmented Reality in all Europe.
The aim of this initiative is to build and enhance the relations among the actors and to consolidate the EuroVR network. The result of the Tour will lead to a map of the various actors operating in VR, AR, 3D and other related fields and areas of expertise.
It is therefore very important that EuroVR Members proactively support the VR Tour in each of its stops with some local resources. Members who want to contribute on specific stops can contact Laval Virtual organizers:
You can follow periodical updates of the VR Tour following EuroVR’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) and support the spreading of social materials using the hashtag #EuropeVRt.
The tour is scheduled to visit:
- October 26, 27: Amsterdam (Netherlands) – VR Days.
- October 30, 31 : Brussels (Belgium)
- November 2nd : Charleroi (Belgium)
- November 3rd : Liège (Belgium)
- November 6th : Aachen (Germany)
- November 7th : Cologne (Germany)
- November 8th : Düsseldorf (Germany)
- November 9th : Bremen (Germany)
- November 10th : Hamburg (Germany)
After the third week, the program may be subjected to slight changes (so stay tuned for further updates).
- Week of November 13 to 17 : Denmark (Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg), Sweden (Malmö, Gothenburg), Norway (Oslo).
- Week of November 20 to 24 : Norway (Oslo, Bergen), Sweden (Vasteras, Stockholm) and Finland (Turku, Tampere, Helsinki).
- Week of November 27 to December 1 : Estonia (Tartu,Tallinn), Latvia (Valmiera, Riga), Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas).
- Week of December 4 to 8 : Poland (Warsaw, Poznan, Krakow), Germany (Berlin, Dresden).
- Week of December 11 to 15 : Czech Republic (Prague), Austria (Vienna), Slovakia (Bratislava, Kosice).
- Week of December 18 to 21 : Hungary (Budapest), Slovenia (Ljubljana, Koper), Italy (Trieste).
Visit EuroVR Social media Channel:
- Twitter – @EuroVR2017