Submission Guidelines for Application and Demo & Exhibition Tracks
Application and Demo&Exhibition tracks of EuroXR 2022
These guidelines apply to the following contributions:
- Application talk (2-4 pages abstract): best practices, practical use cases of VR or AV/AR/MR, project results of applications using such technologies in industry and other sectors, actual or potential transfers of academic results, and position papers.
- Application poster (2-4 pages abstract): recently completed VR or AV/AR/MR applied work, application in progress, or unusual applications.
- Demo&Exhibition track (2-4 pages abstract): live demonstrations of past and on-going projects. Technology developers and suppliers, exhibitors, digital artists, and members of the commercial VR or AV/AR/MR communities are all invited to exhibit and demonstrate the latest technologies and applications.
- Special Sessions (2-4 pages abstract): Discussion based on recent papers on a current application topic of general interest or in the framework of a project. Each of the contributions to be part of the special session should be submitted as application talks abstracts.
The topics of interest for these contributions may be seen here.
The Application Program Chairs and Demo & Exhibition Chairs, depending on the submission category, will manage acceptance of the contributions. All accepted abstracts in these tracks will be published in the Application, Demo and Exhibition proceedings of EuroXR 2022 as an ISBN-registered volume edited by VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
In submitting an abstract the author(s) agree that, upon acceptance, they will prepare the final version in time for inclusion in the proceedings and will present their contribution at the conference.
The abstracts are to be submitted in the English language as a PDF file using the Microsoft Word template available here. The number of pages is indicative.
Only abstracts submitted before July 8, 2022 via our EasyChair portal will be considered for reviewing and publication in the proceedings.
Camera Ready Instructions
Authors whose contribution is accepted are required to upload the final version of their abstract on the EasyChair portal as source (Microsoft Word DOCX), before August 1, 2022.
Important dates for the Application and Demo & Exhibition tracks
- Abstract submissions:
July 4, 2022(Extended July 8, 2022)
- Notifications to the authors: July 25, 2022
- Camera ready of accepted abstracts: August 1, 2022