The IEEE ISMAR is the leading international academic conference in the fields of Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality. The symposium is organized and supported by the IEEE Computer Society, IEEE VGTC, and ACM SIGGRAPH.
ISMAR 2021, the premier conference for Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) will be held on October 4-8 in Bari, Italy.
ISMAR is responding to the recent explosion of commercial and research activities related to AR and MR and VR by continuing the expansion of its scope over the past several years. ISMAR 2021 will cover the full range of technologies from interfaces in the real world to fully immersive experiences. This range goes far beyond the traditional definition of AR, which focused on precise 3D tracking, visual display, and real-time performance. We specifically invite contributions to advancing all AR / MR / VR technology.
iLRN 2021: 7th International Conference of the Immersive Learning Research Network
May 17 – June 10, 2021, on iLRN Virtual Campus, powered by Virbela
Conference theme: “TRANSCEND: Accelerating Learner Engagement in XR across Time, Place, and Imagination”
Technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Education Society, with proceedings to be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®
Frontiers in Virtual Reality has launched a new Research Topic, “Digital Twin for Industry 4.0”
Recent advances in both portable and wearable VR devices and the new challenges introduced by the fourth industrial revolution (industry 4.0) further widen the applicability of VR to improve productivity and to enhance the user experience. The emergence of new technologies including Industry 4.0, has spawned a new generation of connected, robotic, and smart factories. With the digital revolution, the boundaries between the physical and digital world are shrinking, giving life to an interconnected 4.0 factory where employees, machines, and products closely interact.
International Congress of eXtended Reality (XR) in Sciences
EuroXR is glad to announce another important collaboration with the SSVAR Association, where President Marco Sacco will join the conference as Chair for a symposium on “XR for factories”
Following the success of the previous online conference #XRCOL2020, SSVAR is now launching the 1st edition of the #DIMENSIONSXR2020 : International Congress of Extended Reality (XR) in Sciences: Research and application of XR technology in sciences to be held online from October 28 to October 30, 2020.
Do not miss the next deadline for EuroVR 2020 Conference!
Application and Demo & Exhibition Tracks
These guidelines apply to the following contributions:
- Application talk (2-4 pages abstract): best practices, practical use cases of VR or AV/AR/MR, project results of applications using such technologies in industry and other sectors, actual or potential transfers of academic results, and position papers.
- Application poster (2-4 pages abstract): recently completed VR or AV/AR/MR applied work, application in progress, or unusual applications.
- Demo & Exhibition track (2-4 pages abstract): live demonstrations of past and on-going projects. Technology developers and suppliers, exhibitors, digital artists, and members of the commercial VR or AV/AR/MR communities are all invited to exhibit and demonstrate the latest technologies and applications.
After a number of requests, the Scientific Program chairs are pleased to inform you that deadlines for Scientific Contributions at EuroVR 2020 have been extended as follow:
● Full Paper submissions for Scientific talks: July 19, 2020 23:59 CEST
● Short Paper submissions for Scientific posters: July 26, 2020 23:59 CEST
● Notifications to the authors for all Scientific submissions: September 6, 2020
● Camera-ready for all Scientific contributions: September 16, 2020 23:59 CEST
We are pleased to announce the 4th conference “VR in Science and Industry” organized by the VRISI network on October 6th, 2020. This conference follows a series of successful events taking place every year since 2017 (2017 and 2018 in Aachen, 2019 in Sankt Augustin). The conference brings together end-users from science and industry, as well as solution providers, start-ups, and even individuals with a common interest in Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and more generally in interactive technology known as “XR”.
This year’s conference was going to be organized by the Chair of Computer Science Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lang at the University of Cologne. However, due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the activities of the university, the organizers decided to convert it into an all-digital conference experience. Therefore, “VR in Science and Industry” will be an online event only. While the previous physical events brought together between 80 and 100 experts in XR technologies, we expect for this year a larger audience, thanks to the virtualization of the conference and the opening to high-visibility international keynote
We are pleased to announce the 17th EuroVR International Conference – EuroVR 2020 – planned on 25-27 November 2020 in Valencia, Spain. This conference follows a series of successful European VR/AR conferences taking place since 2004. The Immersive Neurotechnologies Lab (LabLENI) of the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV), Spain, is organizing the 2020 edition of this conference.
The 17th EuroVR International Conference opens the 1st call for contributions.
1) Scientific track submissions can be:
- Full papers – either Long (14-20 pages) or Medium (8-12 pages) sizing – to be presented respectively as long or short talks during the scientific talk sessions: such submissions target original, unpublished papers documenting new research contributions, practices and experience, novel applications in VR or AV/AR/MR, or sound States of the Arts on challenging research questions in that field.
- Short papers (4-6 pages) to be presented during the scientific poster sessions: such submissions targets work in progress or other scientific contributions including ideas for unimplemented and/or unusual VR or AV/AR/MR systems. All scientific paper submissions are in the one column Springer format, and indicated paper lengths do not include references.
registered office at
Rue du Trone 98, 1050 Brussels.
President Marco Sacco
Via Previati n. 1/E -23900 Lecco, Italy